It is mandatory to be registered with Jaipur Development Authority on JDA SSO to make payment.
After successful registration, user has to subscribe “Make Payment” service.
This service is also available on JDA official Mobile App (Android / IOS).
There are two options through which payment is received by JDA.
Payment against Demand Generated by JDA
Generally, JDA generate demand against online service which will be available on Applicant’s dashboard through which applicant can make the payment. In such cases applicant is also informed through SMS or view through online application status.
Other demands are user specific which is delivered in hard copy and is informed through SMS which is sent to the mobile number provided by applicant. The demand will be visible on “Make Payment” dashboard on JDA SSO of same mobile number.
Applicant by himself can make payment on his own if he knows the Budget Head and Amount to be deposited in JDA. Only registered user on JDA SSO can avail this service.
JDA will not be responsible in case the amount is not credited in JDA account due to error made by applicant.
Mode of Payment
- Online through Payment Gateway (Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card/Etc.)
- Select payment Gateway - BilldDesk
- Select Transaction mode as Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card/Wallet /Cash Card Etc.
- Complete the transaction and get the receipt and SMS.
Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT) through NEFT/RTGS
- Select payment mode EFT and get EFT Paying Slip for NEFT/RTGS.
- Deposit the mentioned Amount in the Bank Account Number, IFSC code and Validity Period mentioned in the Paying Slip.
Please Note :
- The Bank Account number generated in this slip is virtual account and dedicated IFSC Code. Through auto process the amount is debited to actual account of JDA.
- Do not round off the transfer amount even for the second decimal.
- Do not initiate multiple NEFT/RTGS by breaking the amount in more than one part. Such EFTs will be treated as invalid transactions and required service will not be delivered.
- The NEFT/RTGS should be initiated from the sender’s bank account as any refund/reversal will be credited in the same bank account.
- It will be the responsibility of sender to ensure that the bank account is enabled for incoming NEFT/RTGS.
- The transaction will be considered valid only when it is Credited/Deposited in the JDA account after which confirmation receipt will be generated. Normally it takes 3-4 hours to complete the transaction from bank account to JDA account as the transaction is routed through RBI Inter Bank transactions. The confirmation of same is sent thorough SMS.
- If there is any mismatch in the Bank Account Number OR Amount OR validity period (if any) mentioned in the Paying Slip, the amount will be returned to your Bank Account through automated process.
Cash / Demand Draft / Pay Order / Cheque through ICICI Bank
- Select payment mode Cash / DD / Local Cheque.
- Fill details like Instrument Number, Date, Name of Depositor etc.
- You will get Challan in 4 (Four) parts (Copy for Bank, Customer Copy, RCR Cell and Concerned section).
- Deposit the amount through this Challan in any ICICI Bank branch of Jaipur.
- Get the receipt from bank and submit the copy of Challan to Concerned Section.