- User who has Login Account on JDA portal under “Single Sign On (SSO)” can Sign in and get activate the services of making Payment.
- User not having account on JDA portal under “Single Sign On (SSO)” will have to first register himself and create a Login Account.
- The registered users on SSO will be able to make payment against the Demand Generated by JDA or can make Self-Assessed payment.
- Payment options available
- Online payment through Net-Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card etc.
- EFT (NEFT/RTGS) from any bank after generating Paying Slip from this system.
- Transfer amount from any branch of ICICI bank after generating Paying Slip from this system.
- By Cash, Demand Draft or Cheque after generating deposit Challan from this system and pay at any Jaipur branch of ICICI bank.