- User who has Login Account on JDA portal under “Single Sign On (SSO)” can Sign in and get activate the services of Building Plan Approval.
- User not having account on JDA portal under “Single Sign On (SSO)” will have to first register himself and create a Login Account.
- Registration amount of Rs. 500.00 shall be payable for period of 5 Years to avail the services of “Building Plan Approval”. The payment will be made only through online mode via Net banking, Debit / Credit Card etc.
- After successful registration, applicant will be able to apply for “Building Plan Approval” service online.
- Applicant would be required to fill the complete form online, upload the required documents, take the printout of the Proposal Receipt generated and submit the proposal in hard copy at Citizen Care Centre after recommendation of Member Secretary (BPC-BP).
- In case applicant is unable to come personally to JDA office for verification of his documents on scheduled date and time, he may nominate another person for which an Authority Letter along with photo id of both (Applicant & nominated person) would be required.
- Applicant would be able to track status of application online on Dashboard through his login account.